Cashlab s’engage à soutenir les entreprises
Cashlab offers its platform free of charge until the end of 2020
Paris, 3 April 2020.
Press release: In the difficult economic context that we are experiencing, Cashlab is mobilising to help companies and is making its solution available, free of charge*, for the year 2020.
→ Cash flow will be the major challenge for companies in 2020
In light of this observation, Cashlab wishes to provide assistance to companies in order to secure current cash reserves and access to future financing.
Through its approach, Cashlab wishes to enable companies to:
- Have a quick access to a detailed view of their cash burn and expenses,
- Accurately forecast future changes in their cash position,
- Assess their WCR and identify areas for improvement,
- Anticipate and calibrate their financing needs,
- Communicate simply to shareholders and financial partners.
Companies wishing to benefit from this scheme must register via our website before 1 July 2020. (www.cashlab.fr)
Cashlab maintains its operational activity during the containment period. The team remains attentive to the needs of companies to deal with their working capital financing requirements or the modelling of their medium or long-term cash flow forecasts.
*Free access is valid until the end of 2020 and concerns the following functionalities: multi-bank dashboard, short-term forecasting and WCR dashboard.
Cashlab, what is it?
Cashlab is a 100% SaaS platform that offers:
(1) access to all its banks on a single platform,
(2) a short-term cash flow forecast
(3) a detailed analysis of bank flows, cash burn and WCR,
(4) a detailed analysis of cash and business performance indicators.
To meet what need(s)?
(1) Monitor and analyse its cash position and cash burn in real time,
(2) Identify areas for improvement and optimisation,
(3) Anticipate and calibrate its financing needs,
(4) Communicate easily with its financial partners and shareholders.
How and where to register?
From our website www.cashlab.fr
French companies meeting the criteria for SMEs, VSEs, Start-Ups.
Investment funds wishing to provide a simple tool for their investments.
Entrepreneur networks to facilitate the management of their members.
Experts in figures and advice to support their customers.